Dynamic Security Solutions Ltd believes that a friendly and welcoming reception service
leaves a great
impression on visitors and makes them feel confident to return. Our concierge team is
extremely dedicated and committed people who believe in providing exceptional customer
We believe a concierge is at the forefront of any business and should be a kind,
presentable individual our clients will be proud to use again. At Dynamic Security our
team is trained
to treat each event, short term or long term with the same equal enthusiasm and
our concierge security guards are SIA licensed and DBS checked as standard.
Combined with professional SIA coaching, our guards offer an all-around solution to your
concierge needs. The business that mainly uses our concierge services are:
- Corporate offices
- Care homes
- Serviced offices
Our offices represent the face of our company through the expert knowledge of their
values, and your company. They represent us by displaying how we work through the kind,
understanding manner in which we train them to communicate with customers, staff, and
guards come well-dressed and well-prepared to work each day.
Our Guards are Trained to:
- Ensuring any contractor passes are valid and up
- Logging details of guests and customers to the
location and maintaining full and
- Inputting and accessing information from a
- To direct visiting vehicles and delivery
vehicles to the allocated space when
- To lock and unlock the site at specified times.
- Organizing storage, posts, and distributing
- Maintaining a strict no smoking policy
- Remaining vigilant to anti-social behaviour and
- To monitor CCTV.
Our concierge security guards are trained to secure your premises and protect your staff
the property, inspecting access points, buildings, and equipment, and permitting entry
Our Guards Can:
- Always maintain a professional, smart appearance
- Be comfortable to confidently take on all
- Use their initiative and think smartly.
- Prevent damage or loss to client property
- Work in a team and on their own
- Be vigilant for signs of crime or wrongdoings
and investigate disturbances.
- Deal with customers, visitors, and employees in
a skilled, professional manner.
- Effectively monitor CCTV to prevent any crime
and to ensure the health and safety of
- Take effective action in an emergency scenario
and co-operate fully with the
- Carry out security patrols around the site
perimeter and internal buildings.
- Meet and greet employees, guests, and customers,
being visible and encouraging with
- Act as a Fire Marshal, Traffic Marshal, and
5 Reasons Why Hire Our Security Concierge:
- Better security
- Employee, visitors, and customers safety
- Reception administration
- Receiving visitors professionally
- Training to remain vigilant to anti-social
Our supervisors are dedicated to making sure you receive the service by pay random
visits to ensure our high standards are being maintained. Our 24 -hour control team is
also at hand to
offer guidance and advice to our staff and clients. We will keep in regular contact with
to ensure we get relevant feedback on our service.
If you are looking to start a new concierge service with us or would like a comparison
quote, we are
available 24/7 to assist you.
Please give us a call on
0330 113 2823 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we
can help you
secure your site with the best security concierge team